This is a beautiful church made of carved wood built in 1998 as the exact copy of the original church that was burnt down in 1997.The first church known by the name of 'Wooden Church' was built in 1724 and it stood until 1937 when demolished. One year later finished the new one. At this time the wood brought from an area of Transylvania with long traditions of wood-carving. The design of the church also had Transylvanian elements. Originally main wing of Wooden Church was 8.5m wide, the south part was only 7-7.4m wide. On the top of the pulpit is a Phoenix wood sculpture, symbolized the eternal rebirth. The windows of the eastern and western side decorated with stained glass. The larger bell called 'Odon' is 360kg, the smaller, 'Alexander', 193kg.