A beautiful Gothic church on the Avas hill, one of the oldest buildings of the city, founded in 13th century. A Romanesque style church, and later it was expanded in Gothic style. The belfry was built in 1557. The bells play a melody in every 15 minutes, a variation of the Westminster Chimes. It is a well-known tune in the city. The church is surrounded by a cemetery, where many famous sons of the city were buried.