Built in 1465, this mosque was famous because of its blue tiles. It was severely damaged in an earthquake in 1778, leaving only the entrance Iwan. It was reconstructed in 1970s by the Iranian Ministry of Culture. Inside of the mosque was tiled with superb blue ceramic many of them destroyed during the earthquake. During reconstruction which is still in progress many of the missing parts replaced by painting instead of tiles. Some of the original tiles are the entrance.