Go next

Khulna

city of Bangladesh

119km

22.816789.55

Jessore

A small town famous for Gur which is a form of cake-like molasses produced from the extract of date trees.

133km

23.166789.2167

Dhaka

capital of Bangladesh

247km

23.70290.37

Konark

Sun Temple, a unique example of Kalingan architecture, which is a UNESCO World Heritage site

369km

19.986.12
Sights

Sixty Dome Mosque

mosque in Bangladesh

125km

22.6744444489.74194444

we will see

Sundarbans

Bangladesh
The Sundarbans is a huge mangrove forest on the coast of the Ganges delta by the Bay of Bengal. 60% of the forest lies in southwestern Bangladesh; the remaining 40% in West Bengal, India. It is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and famous as a sanctuary of the Bengal tiger.

What's on your mind?

Climate

No climate information is available for this destination.