As a prominent educational center, Omsk has a number of museums, theaters, music venues, and educational institutions.
- The State Museum of Regional History
- The Dostoyevsky Museum of Literature
- The Vrubel Museum of Fine Arts
- The Military Museum Complex
- The Kondraty Belov Art Museum
- The Liberov Center for Art
The architectural centerpiece of the city is an ensemble of buildings along Lyubinsky Avenue/Lenina Street, anchored by the former Gostiny Dvor, and flanked by two chapels. The area is an eclectic mix of architectural styles, dominated by Art-Nouveau, Neoclassical and Second Empire.
- Tarskaya Street
- The fountain on Teatralnaya Ploshad'
Your notes (private)
What's on your mind? (you can type here notes just for you and they will show on your dashboard)
Information for getting there
When someday comes you'll need to get in.
Information for getting around
When someday comes you'll need to be able to get around.
Your tips and questions
Let us know your best tips about Omsk.