Many cultural sites are in Little Rock, including:
- Arkansas Arboretum – at Pinnacle Mountain, it has a trail with flora and tree plantings.
- Arkansas Arts Center – The state's largest art museum, containing drawings, collections, children's theater productions, works by Van Gogh, Rembrandt, and others in eight art galleries, a museum school, gift shop and restaurant.
- Community Theatre of Little Rock – Founded in 1956, it is the area's oldest performance art company.
- Arkansas Repertory Theatre – The state's largest professional, not-for-profit theatre company, in its 34th season. "The Rep" produces works such as contemporary comedies, dramas, world premiers, and dramatic literature.
- Arkansas Symphony Orchestra – In its 41st season, the orchestra performs over 30 concerts a year and many events. 
- Ballet Arkansas – The state's only professional ballet company. [clarification needed]
- Heifer International – Headquarters of the global hunger and poverty relief organization, adjacent to the Clinton Presidential Center
- Quapaw Quarter – Start of the 20th century Little Rock consists of three National Register historic districts with at least a hundred buildings on the National Register of Historic Places.
- Robinson Center Music Hall – The main performance center of the Arkansas Symphony Orchestra.
- Villa Marre – Built in 1881, it comprises Italianate and Second Empire styles refurbished in the 1960s and shown in the opening scenes of the television show "Designing Women."
- Wildwood Park for the Arts – The largest park dedicated to the performing arts in the South. It features seasonal festivals and cultural events.
Little Rock is located at(34.736009, −92.331122).
Your notes (private)
What's on your mind? (you can type here notes just for you and they will show on your dashboard)
Information for getting there
When someday comes you'll need to get in.
Information for getting around
When someday comes you'll need to be able to get around.
Your tips and questions
Let us know your best tips about Little Rock.