The Timitar festival, a festival of Amazigh and music from around the world, has been held in Agadir every summer since its inception in July 2004.
- Noiz Makerz concert of urban music.
- Breaking South national break-dancing championship
- International Documentary Film Festival in November (FIDADOC)
- Film Festival for immigration
- International Festival of University Theatre of Agadir
- Concert for Tolerance (November)
- Festival of Laughter
- International Salon of Art of Photography (Clubphoto d'Agadir)
Little history is recorded on Agadir before the 12th century.
Your notes (private)
What's on your mind? (you can type here notes just for you and they will show on your dashboard)
Information for getting there
When someday comes you'll need to get in.
Information for getting around
When someday comes you'll need to be able to get around.
Your tips and questions
Let us know your best tips about Agadir.